Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Months!

Originally written on 10/25/2012, but being a mom has meant a lot of things don't happen on my planned schedule so I am finally getting it off the scrap piece of paper I wrote it on initially and on here for you.
 
 
Wow! I cannot believe you are five months old already, but, at the same time, it is so easy to see because you are growing so well! Right now you are teething because you drool like mad and act like you are a bit uncomfortable, but nothing too bad. Your teeth have yet to make an appearance, but the crazy way you attack your teethers and chew on cloths makes it quite clear that your gums need some soothing.
 
 
Today (rather 10/25 when I originally wrote this) you are home from daycare because you weren't feeling well yesterday and you are hoarse this morning. It is so sad to have you sound like that and I wish there was more I could do to make you feel better. However, you were very happy when I left for work this morning and I know CeeCee is taking great care of you.
 
 
Your newest interest is blowing raspberries. We have always done this at you to get you to crack a smile or laugh and now you have really picked up on it. You will do it back at us and whenever else you feel like it. It is so cute! You get spit everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Your face will be covered, I'll be covered and any surfaces nearby get a splattering. Yuck (but still sweet)!
 
You are also loving your Jumperoo. I think you would even sleep in it if we let you. :) It is so fun to watch how excited you get and just how much you make that thing bounce. We joke that it looks like you are trying to riverdance because of the way you kick your feet.
I have recently had to start buying clothes for you because you have quickly outgrown the 0-6 month items we were given as gifts for you. A few people gave us things for you in larger sizes, but you only have one thing in 6-12 months that is going to be weather appropriate for the colder months. It's probably a good thing though that people didn't give us much in these sizes since they would have thought you'd be wearing 12 months next spring, not in November. The Christmas jammies I ordered are 12 months and I am hoping they still fit on Christmas day since you will be exactly 7 months old. Who knows though because you are just an adorable little giant!
 
I love you so much and so does your daddy.
Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment